Jack Spack Septic & Services exists to serve all your septic and plumbing-related needs. Here at our website, you can find out a little more about the company, learn about septic tanks, or share a laugh with us. While you’re at it, you might want to grab some of our patent-pending flushtones!
Since 1948 our core business has been septic system maintenance and repair.
- We have a certified well and septic inspector on staff. Please remember that in Washtenaw County you must have a well and septic inspection prior selling your home.
- We have personnel to perform most plumbing repairs, including repair, replacement or to clean out drain lines, replace garbage disposals, etc. etc.
- We can install, repair or replace effluent filters either in the tank or in a crock outside the tank. We also have a reminder service to notify the homeowner that it is time to clean out the filter, or we can clean out the filter for you.
- We can install rooftop vent filters to eliminate septic odors.
- We can install septic tank riser systems to eliminate digging charges for septic tank maintenance and to upgrade your septic system to current Washtenaw County code.
- We have been family owned and operated for 59 years. We are the most trusted name in Washtenaw County.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call.
The Jack Spack Family